BCWF Conservation Lottery
TICKETS ON SALE NOW - $10 EACH
To Purchase Online click Here!
Congratulations to Michael Corbin of Maple Ridge for winning
the Early Bird Prize of $500.00 Italian Sporting Goods Gift Card
Grand Prize: 2017 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS Camo Side X Side
2nd Prize: $3,000 CASH
3rd Prize: Roundtrip Airfare for 2 to Vancouver & Any One of 5 BC Locations on Pacific Coastal Airlines
4th Prize: $1,000 Cabela's Gift Card
5th Prize: $1,000 Wholesale Sports Gift Card
6th Prize: $1,000 Husky Energy Gas Card
7th Prize: Yamaha PW 3028 Pressure Washer (Value $999.00)
8th Prize: Bradley Original Smoker & Apple Smoking Bisquettes (Value: $475.00)
9th Prize: Rapala Float/Drift Rod and Apparel Package (Value: $300.00)
2017 Conservation Lottery Rules and Regulations
(B.C. Gaming Event License #90367)
- Only 9,999 tickets are printed.
- Prizes are tax-free to Canadian residents. Winners of prizes are responsible for licenses and insurance costs and for arranging to pick up the ATV. All other prizes will be delivered, free of charge, to winners.
- The early bird draw will take place on February 28, 2017 commencing at 12:00pm at the Head Office of the BC Wildlife Federation at 101 – 9706 188th Street, Surrey, BC. The final draws will be held on May 31, 2017 at 12:00pm.
- Cut off times for tickets are 12:00pm on February 27, 2017 for the Early Bird Draw and 4:00pm on May 30, 2017 for the Final Draw.
- Prizes may not be exactly as illustrated. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and must be redeemed within one year of the Final Draw. No substitutions or cash in lieu are permitted.
- Only tickets that have been paid for and/or verified as paid are eligible to be entered into the respective draws.
- Tickets will only be sold and purchased in the province of British Columbia.
- Ticket purchasers must be a minimum of 19 years of age and may not be purchased in the name of a minor. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- BC Wildlife Federation employees and their immediate family member(s) are not eligible.
- All winners will be notified by phone with instructions on how to redeem their prize(s).
- All winners must correctly answer, un-aided by mechanical means, a mathematical skill-testing question on the form of Declaration & Release.
- Postdated cheques will not be accepted as payment for tickets. Payment must be received in full for ticket purchases to be valid. In the event of a cheque returned by the bank, the ticket price must be paid in full before the ticket will be validated.
- Winners agree to the use of their name and photo for publicity purposes with respect to this lottery.
- A list of winners will be published on the BC Wildlife Federation website www.bcwf.bc.ca
- Each prize value listed on the tickets is inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Ticket purchases are not tax deductible.
- Chances are 1 in 1111 to win any prize (actual odds depend on number of tickets sold).
BC Wildlife Federation 101-9706 188th Street, Surrey, BC V4N 3M2 TF 1-888-881-2293/ P 604-882-9988
|Chances are 1 in 9,999 (total tickets for sale) to win a grand prize. BC Gaming Licence #90367|
Problem Gambling Help Line 1-888-795-6111 www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca
|Know your limit, play within it.||